Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2008

Post #18 An editorial comment

I've spent the past few days working on the technical aspects of blogging; practicing HTML, Javascript and so on. I've found some anomalies in the way the page element system works.
Among other things, the editing box for HTML/Javascript appears to accept some edits, then deletes them in the saving process, leaving you at square one. The other bug I've noticed is that the space for a page element which is as wide as the page and just below the title box seems to have stopped working on my blog. I don't know if this is particular to me and due to something I've done or is systemic. I'll ask Google Help about it and see what transpires.

I've come to this conclusion from trying different browsers: Mozilla Firefox beats the hell out of Internet Explorer. Maybe there's a catch I can't see, but I don't know why anybody's using IE if they have a choice.

No comments: