Pages

Saturday 24 March 2012

Post#187 Still Scamming After All These Years (419 Scammer from Senegal)

At Post#137 I told of the email scammer who was filling my message box at Spicypage.com with persistent and insolent invitations to be ripped off. I responded by wasting some of his time with a discourse from my alter ego, Bogus Maximus. He or others from the same crew (going by the style) are still at it. Spicypage appears now to be moribund and the most recent of the following messages was from last year. Read, enjoy, send them nasty messages, waste their time with false enquiries. Whatever you do, DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING MESSAGES. The person sending them is male, for starters.

1.

favourmabou86@yahoo.com
Hi dear,am miss favour I am attracted to your
profil. I am very romantic, caring, passionately and lovely. I have a bright future  and also very hard working. I believe that you are the man that I wiil share my dreams, and my future without disapointment. One thing I am promising you is that you will never regret of knowing or having  me in your life.so i will like to know more about
you and to get along with you soon so write to me directly to my email here;
(favourmabou86@yahoo.com)and also i will like you to send me your pictures when
you will reply me back.so that i will send you my pictures  throug your email  address you will send to me thank you my dear lovely one.I will be hoping  to hear
from u soon .
favour

2.

Hello Dear,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.
It is due to the political crisis in my country.
introducing myself, I am Bella Duncan Gavin, the Only Daughter of the late Duncan Gavin, my father was a gold and cocoa mercahnt based in accra, Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast), he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recetly.
Before his death, He called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $7.500,000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in abidjan ivory coast, that he used my name for the next of kin in depositing of the fund.
Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% o the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account overseas.
For more details.
Reply to my private e-mail box below: (  bella4you11@yahoo.com  )
Awaiting your urgent reply.
Please reply to my e-mai:(  bella4you11@yahoo.com  )
Regards,
Bella Duncan.

3.

Hello Dear,
Hope you are doing just fine over there.My name is Tina. I am here on this dating site to look for my soulmate and also real and true love Friendly, funloving, gentleminded, romantic, erotic natural  lady  seeking for someone special.I am hoping to meet an exciting enthusiastic male . I just want to let you know that after going through your profile l found you intresting, hope you don't mind. Hopefully you would reply - let's explore !! I want to hear from only genuine and sincere man like you, who wants the same as myself.

I need  a serious commited relationship. I am an honest person at all times and detest lies thats the truth quite compassionate and loving like kissing and cuddling. also would like someone to love me for
I appreciate with enthusiasm, sincerity and real needs for sharing intimate fun / friendship and wanting a great relationship. I also love submissive personality, which I like to Love and be submisive to. I have been put through the mail a bit but not given up on hopes of something special and a brighter tomorrow. If you are intrested in knowing more about me and for me to send you my picture then feel free to contact me at my private mail addresse( (tinafaithful@yahoo.com)).

Have a lovely day and stay blessed.
  Tina.

4.
 Hello,
I wish you best Compliment of the season
My name is sofia, a good looking girl.
Well, i am sorry that i did not say much about myself because our profile cannot say everything about us.
I have a special reason of contacting you so i would like you to respond to my email address (musondasofia@yahoo.com) there i can tell you everything about myself, and the reason i am contacting you and also send my pictures to you.
sofia.

5.

my name is Mary,to be honest with you after i carefully read your profile on this site i decided to develope a good relationship with you,please i will like you to contact me here (dmary4yy@yahoo.com) i have a guest for you and then tell you more about me and my pics.

6

HI dear
i hope that all is well, as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile in this beautiful
site which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me,
here is my email box (prisca_zinga@yahoo.in) as i will be waiting to hear from yod soon also my picture will be in next mail
yours new friend
prisca

For the record, the profile which provoked all this intense adoration is nothing but a user name. Nowt else.

No comments: